Redbarn holiday park is a new development, but builds however on our families experience of catering for tourists at Redbarn for well over 40 years.
Our intention is to purposely develop the new holiday home park over time in a considered approach which combines the latest holidaying facilities and use of highest standard materials, which we believe will result in a class leading enterprise and holiday location for residents when completed.
We do however have a number of strict ground rules in place for any park residents which are detailed in the Terms and conditions of the yearly licence agreement. An indication of which are as follows:
- Visitors and occupants remember that they are not the only ones on the park. There are possibly young children asleep, or elderly people trying to rest. Music must be kept on low volume at all times. There must be no undue noise between 10.30 p.m. and 8.00 a.m.
- No sub-letting of mobile homes permitted
- Pets must be under control at all times (no exceptions)
- Access to mobile homes for under 18’s must be supervised
- There is a speed limit of 10km/h on the park and this must be strictly observed at all times.